Free Member
Jul 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
About to purchase one
Hi,
We are considering buying a 2007 Roller Team 600. Can anybody give an honest opinion on these motorhomes?
And can spare parts, either new or used, be sourced easily in the uk.

Many thanks

Jeff

Pidea

Free Member
Aug 13, 2020
Abergavenny
Funster No
MH
Auto-Roller 600G
Exp
5 years
I've got a 56-plate one (the 600G version with the garage). It's our first motorhome (previously we had an Iveco Daily van conversion) so I'm not sure if what we've got is typical. However ...

Build quality seems reasonable. Ours had lots of rattles when I picked it up from the eBay seller but most were sorted by tightening up various screws, door handles etc and by copious use of self-adhesive felt pads where things like the bathroow door rattled against the wall panel.

Not sure if you're looking at the 600G or the 600 but there's a lot of space in the overcab area but very little storage (other than putting stuff on top of the cupboards). The rear bed over the garage is a bit snug but has loads of storage (4 shelves and 3 cupboards).

In terms of drivability despite having the aerodynamics of a small house ours goes well and turns in 27 MPG on the motorway on cruise at 56 mph.

Spare parts ? That's harder ... I've only had to source one thing so far (a controller for the Fiamma vent motor over the rear bed) and it was easy enough. I can't vouch for anything though as I've not tried.

In terms of other things - I've fitted 2 x 100 Watt flush solar panels on the overcab section which was easy to do and keeps the leisure battery topped up.

I do have an issue trying to figure out why the fridge won't run on 12 volts and the aforementioned extractor fan isn't working either so there's definitely an electrical issue somewhere - probably a leak to earth that I've got to try and find.

If you've got any other questions feel free to ask !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back