Rock Werchter + Road Trip (1 Viewer)

Laura Lake

Free Member
Jan 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi guys :) looking for some advice and recommendations! Myself and my husband are travelling to Rock Werchter festival in Belgium in June/ July, firstly does anyone have any Rock Werchter specific advice...we’ve been to many festivals but never this one! Secondly we’re looking for beautiful places to stay on our travels, we have a week either side of the festival to explore France, Belgium, Netherlands... any advice or recommendations of places to stay would be greatly appreciated!

Laura

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I'm sure someone in 32 views has somthing to offer..:( At least this post moves back to the top of the listings now.(y)(y);)
Afraid I cannot offer many sugestions as I haven't really seen much of Belgium or any of the Netherlands, but certainly the Alsace Region of France is really nice and around Strasbourg and into Germany for the Black Forest is some fantastic sceanery. Hope more Funsters will have better and more sugestions.;);)

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
We like the south of Holland (Limburg), very pretty, as is the area around Esch-sur-Sûre, and Heiderscheidergrund in the Ardennes region of Luxembourg. We've stayed on some nice free aires in Belgium beside the many canals, and also at Camping Jeugdstadion in Ypres to witness the very moving Last Post played every evening at the Menin Gate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Here are three useful spots in Holland on my blog - click here

In particular , Amsterdam city camp is a great spot for eating into the city and exploring

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back