Free Member
Dec 28, 2011
wigan
Funster No
MH
van coversion A class
Exp
im a newbie
hi everyone merry christmas i am new to motorhome world in november got a peugeot compass amazon but did not get a waste water container could anyone advice me on beat one to buy cheers::bigsmile:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
hi everyone merry christmas i am new to motorhome world in november got a peugeot compass amazon but did not get a waste water container could anyone advice me on beat one to buy cheers::bigsmile:
DONT YOU HAVE AN ON BOARD WASTE TANK ??
Not sure i would buy a motorhome with out water and waste tanks too much like caravaning other wise (hope that does not sound snobby ):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Rob
Itried one of them takes up too much room in the storage so gave it away, now I use the on board tank or a bucket if need be on a CL then empty it when required. Pete
Ps welcome to the fun and your new motorhome :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Yup - if no handy driver-over drain, we use a collapsible boket to empty the grey water tank.

We also use another along with a bendy funnel, for refilling fresh water when we can't be bothered to move the van nearer the tap and use the hose.

They don't take up any room at all when recollapsed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back