Free Member
Feb 8, 2009
sherborne
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
6 months
hi. at the exeter show we seen a couple of ladys, doing a demo cooking a roast dinner in saurce pan with a lid. i cant seem to find what im looking for i.e the name of the item. help

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
That will probably be a Double Skillet, you will find them on sale at most motorhome shows.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
That will probably be a Double Skillet, you will find them on sale at most motorhome shows.
That's the one. Bought one at Newark last year. I was a bit sceptical because it seemed expensive but never regretted it for a minute. Fantastic bit of kit, we eat at least as well in the van as we do at home :Smile:

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
The ladies live in norfolk that sell them .I just sent for one tel...0845 8698940...

Val

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
all the answers you need to your question. Aint fun great ::bigsmile:

Just to add to GJH. we have one and think its ace even if a bit expensive at first.

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Just to add to GJH. we have one and think its ace even if a bit expensive at first.

You only get what you pay for in this world, I've given up on buying chepo stuff, it never is worthwhile.

I saw the two ladies doing the demo at Peterborough and I couldn't fault it, you maybe do have to allow a bit more time to cook certain things but frankly that's hardly a big problem, as you say it does pretty much everything.

I picked up a leaflet, and as soon as my MH is delivered I will be buying one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GrandmaLiz

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
Funster No
::bigsmile: It is brilliant but please don't make my mistake. I was cooking a casserole type of dish, lifted the lid too quickly and burnt my fingers quite badly. :cry: I won't be making that mistake again. :Doh:

Happy travelling

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
How does it, me no understand!

Ah, you are of possible German origin.

It's called JOKE.

Joke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The implication is that that I eat badly at home and so by eating in a similar fashion in the motorhome I am less than pleased.

Naturally this is not true and was just a device to fulfil the title of this forum, FUN, and I can assure everyone that that my wife provides food so good that I often feel guilty eating it.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We bought one 3 years ago when we got the van. Just replaced it and left the original in the house. Ideal for a Saturday mornin g fry up :ROFLMAO:

blueraven

Free Member
May 7, 2008
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since Apr 08
Ah, you are of possible German origin.

It's called JOKE.

Joke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The implication is that that I eat badly at home and so by eating in a similar fashion in the motorhome I am less than pleased.

Naturally this is not true and was just a device to fulfil the title of this forum, FUN, and I can assure everyone that that my wife provides food so good that I often feel guilty eating it.

Not German when I last checked! No laderhosen in my wardrobe!
I get it now, you know when you are thinking something yourself but no-one else understands, I think that's what happened here, sorry you had to explain :Doh:

remember, a joke's not funny if you have to explain it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back