Roaming charges down at giffgaff... (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Earlier today giffgaff implemented some adjustments to roaming prices when in the EU - and it's good news!

They've dropped their pricing in line with new legislation due to come into effect, which means you'll enjoy cheaper roaming prices while on your travels in Europe.

The new pricing can be seen in the attachment

Roaming in the EU and other selected countries

If you call from any EU country, Andorra, Croatia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Vatican City.

Link Removed
Link Removed

If you haven't got a giffgaff payg sim you could do worse that to get one through the link in my signature - you'll get £5 credit free when you first top up.

Bryan

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Sounds good. I set up my wife with a giffgaff sim on her recent trip to the Faroes, unfortunately I'd bought a goodybag which is fantastic value with plenty of call time, texts and unlimited data but it only works in the UK. I should have put some airtime on there! :Doh:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
vodafone sent me a text saying my charges were going down

I had a text from Vodafone that my European charges were going down from the 1st July in line with the European rules.

A small saving on roaming charges. Still get incoming text free as I always have done... a few pence cheaper to send them

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back