• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Roadtrek 210 Versatile (1 Viewer)

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
We sadly have to sell our motorhome as we now live in France, and it is proving impossible to register it here. We are in the Vienne department, between Poitiers and Limoges. We still have the return half of a Eurotunnel crossing which we can transfer to the buyer. Have a holiday in France with the motorhome before taking it back to the UK!

Roadtrek are a very well known manufacturer of motorhomes in North America (and have recently been bought by Hymer) but their motorhomes are rarely seen in Europe. It's an unusual motorhome and a real head-turner. Be prepared to have discussions about it wherever you go, with frequent requests to take photos.

It was built in 2007 in Canada, and is based on a Chevrolet Express 3500. It has a 6 litre V8 petrol engine, and is great fun to drive. It's an automatic, of course. You should be able to squeeze 18 mpg out of it if you're careful.

We have been all over Scotland, England, Ireland, France, Spain and Portugal in it, for months at a time. The only time it let us down was when the engine battery died and had to be replaced.

You can download the original brochure here - https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/Roadtrek_Brochure2007_chassis_model_year.pdf

The price is £18,000 which I think is a bargain (I paid £30,000 18 months ago).

Details:

Length 6.7 metres
Mileage 80,000
MOT until September
Non-smoking owners
2 berths - rear sofa folds down electrically to make a large bed
Electric/gas water boiler
Gas heater
Eberspacher petrol heater with timer/controller
Cab and habitation air conditioning. Habitation aircon can also be used as a heater
Seagull water filter
Waeco 2kw inverter
2.8 kw integral generator
140w solar panel with MPPT controller
CTEK 25A smart charger
Battery manager (to charge engine battery from solar and when on EHU)
Rear air suspension with built-in compressor and control panel
2 ring gas hob
Combi microwave
Two fresh water tanks (one is internal, so can be used in freezing conditions) capacity 115 litres total.
Integral grey (85 litres) and black (40 litres) waste tanks with macerator pump out
Shower, toilet washroom with extractor fan. The bathroom is quite small, but the shower can be extended into the centre of the van with a curtain - there's a second drain hidden away in the floor.
Three-way Dometic fridge with freezer compartment
Ceiling fan with thermostatic control
Strikeback alarm and immobiliser
20kg domestic LPG tank
Fiamma Awning

Some not so good points:

It's in good condition overall, but the front seats show some signs of wear (see photos). They are still very comfortable.
The drawers tend to come open in transit, so we use velcro on them.
Habitation aircon fan occasionally rattles a bit.
We have replaced the seat behind the driver with a plain white cupboard. This is good as it gives lots more storage, but is perhaps not too aesthetically pleasing. The new owner may wish to replace it with something a bit nicer. Or not.

More photos tomorrow.

P1000122.JPG

P1000127.JPG
P1000128.JPG
P1000121.JPG
P1000124.JPG
P1000123.JPG
P1000131.JPG
P1000129.JPG
P1000130.JPG

timtmp

Free Member
Dec 20, 2011
greater manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
since the day i could afford 1
hi is it possible for you to send me your number as i am travelling to france on monday & am really interested in your roadtreck but have quite a lot i would like to discuss or i can give you mine thanks in advance

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back