• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Road Pro satellite dome (reduced) (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
For sale is my recently upgraded roadpro Sat Dome. 40cm so will reach where you want. Comes of course with the box with the latest software and even the feet for putting on your van.
This is the twin LNB model allowing you to watch and record like you would at home.

If interested I can recommend a fitter too although even a half decent DIY'er could fit.

New this is over £1500 but to you it's on offer at just £645 prior to going on Ebay for a little more.

Happy to arrange collection or you can arrange a courier, or if paid for prior I will be at the Chester Meet

Attachments

• sat.jpg
    sat.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hi Steve, its 5 years old but just been all updated and of course being a dome all parts are protected from the elements. not often used either to be honest.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Now reduced to £585 a proper bargain....

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I am sure I would find the answer it I googled it but what is the weight of the unit please. I do not have a lot of payload left.

Thank you

Clive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I am sure I would find the answer it I googled it but what is the weight of the unit please. I do not have a lot of payload left.

Thank you

Clive

used my friend google too..

it's 9kg

Capture.PNG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread