Ring of Kerry info please..... (1 Viewer)

TeeCee

Free Member
Jan 24, 2015
romford, essex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-4
Exp
Since 2011
Hi...will I be able to receive TV through my normal rooftop aerial or will I need my satellite set up?....and....I'm assuming we'll drive on the left as in UK? Thanks in advance.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I imagine you will be able to pick up Irish TV on your rooftop areal .. satellite if you want all UK channels

re driving.. yes on the left..

advice from wiki

"The Ring" is a popular day trip and numerous bus companies offer circuits during the summer months. As the narrow roads make it difficult for tour coaches to pass, all tour buses run in an anti-clockwise (or counter-clockwise) direction, traveling via Killorglin first. Some recommend that car owners travel in the opposite direction, going first to Kenmare to avoid delays caused by tour buses. Others advise traveling counter-clockwise to avoid having to pass the buses. In 2008 satellite navigation systems were blamed for directing bus drivers in a clockwise direction around the route.[2]

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
VERY true, going the wrong way causes chaos as we found of a few years back. Luckily we kept our mirrors.
Lovely country though, IF you very the weather. We did, another blessing.
Got tv as normal there everywhere with our dish set up.
And yes they drive on the left.
Euro zone in the south of Ireland though. I think, don't quote me. It's been a few years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back