Right 2012 I hit Europe~~yout essential must take? (1 Viewer)

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Don't forget a spare ignition/doorlock key.

Have a great time, wish I was joining you but don't reach 65 until July and so many things to sort out prior to retiring/getting a part time job.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
December 2010 fuel in Ceuta was .20cents cheaper than mainland Spain..... times have changed.

Regards, Bryan

This months update for Morocco... Diesel in Ceuta and Melilla 10.1 MAD

Diesel in Morocco 7.5 MAD

Diesel south of Tan Tan 5.5 MAD

Exchange rate as of today 27-11-11 13 MAD to the £ sterling.

I never transited through Ceuta as it was always to much hassle, everyone used to say the diesel was cheaper than mainland Morocco but I always found it cheaper in Morocco.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi .golden syrup and porridge oats make lovely flapjacks .
as for morocans wanting pens etc ,not quite like that anymore . new cars etc every where. yes in the rea;lwayout villages not so many . but 1yr in maroc is like 5 here in uk. its not that far behind us any more. another good thing to take is condensed milk need it to make lovely caramel things . millionaires shortbread etc . we do like the high life.

old clothes they will throw them back at you.
t shirts £1.50 fruit of the loom sweatshirts 3quid jeans all cheaper than here. shoes they dont want our old ones anymore. life as changed so much over there.
have a good time john i,m sure you will. dont forget big bags of cash as spain france and maroc arent cheap anymore .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
hi .golden syrup and porridge oats make lovely flapjacks .
as for morocans wanting pens etc ,not quite like that anymore . new cars etc every where. yes in the rea;lwayout villages not so many . but 1yr in maroc is like 5 here in uk. its not that far behind us any more. another good thing to take is condensed milk need it to make lovely caramel things . millionaires shortbread etc . we do like the high life.

old clothes they will throw them back at you.
t shirts £1.50 fruit of the loom sweatshirts 3quid jeans all cheaper than here. shoes they dont want our old ones anymore. life as changed so much over there.
have a good time john i,m sure you will. dont forget big bags of cash as spain france and maroc arent cheap anymore .

Only cheap if you trust the labels.....don't:ROFLMAO: On reflection your right, it is cheap clothing, use it on holiday, don't wash it....chuck it and buy more !!

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
well marks and sparks get most of their clothes made there. about two hundred trucks a week from john mann international plus alot from dutch firm jan delucy deliver into uk from maroc . its one of the biggest clothes makers this side of asia. but of course becarefull.
but believe me living abroad isnt as cheap as it was. still lots of bargains though you do have to shop around . but super markets are every where now . marjane rules .

Elvis

Free Member
Jun 13, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since Nov 2008
BBQs

Disposable BBQs....essential ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Branston Pickle

We never travel without it, it 's impossable to get anywhere other than the uk, Ask JJ

We cannot stand the stuff so never touch it so a jar lasts ages :ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Ask JJ if frankie has a sister:RollEyes:

Yep .... got a sister.... a blond one , believe me or not , an intelligent one, Doctor in Astrophysics , but working as a school teacher..... 8 years younger than me , and ..... about the same amount of kilos less:Eeek:... Not fair ... :cry:

BUT ...... she is not availale anymore .... Sorry !::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back