LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Ever since I started creating my own POIs I've been using POI Converter to create .gpx and .kml versions from original .ov2 files.

I've just got a new PC and am unable to download the installer as the web site isn't working.

Does anyone have the installer program saved which they could e-mail to me as an attachment?

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Can't help with the one you are looking for, but I have been using GPS Babel for a few years and it does the same thing. I am using it on a Mac (10.6.8) but it is available for Windows and Linux too. I have found it to be very good.

http://www.gpsbabel.org

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Ever since I started creating my own POIs I've been using POI Converter to create .gpx and .kml versions from original .ov2 files.

I've just got a new PC and am unable to download the installer as the web site isn't working.

Does anyone have the installer program saved which they could e-mail to me as an attachment?

I have POI Converter 4.08 Setup file I can attach to an email. I will try to attach it to a PM.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Can't help with the one you are looking for, but I have been using GPS Babel for a few years and it does the same thing. I am using it on a Mac (10.6.8) but it is available for Windows and Linux too. I have found it to be very good.

http://www.gpsbabel.org
Thanks Philip, I'll have a look. I've found POI Edit and Extra POI Editor but neither have the simplicity of POI Converter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back