gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
A bit of music. It's an 80's music festival and by all accounts is great fun. We booked in for the weekend camping ticket for the MH . They charge a fortune , no hook up, might be water but hopefully will be reasonably level and not too soft.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
I believe that AWB (Average White Band) :thumb::thumb::thumb:
are making a rare appearance - would love to have seen them

Link Removed

Link Removed

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Excellent music festival. Everything in the arena was well organised. Unfortunately the campsite and area for motorhomes wasn't. I also spoke to some people that had borrowed one for the weekend. Some not very good practices going on. Also some people turning up in works vans and putting tents up. Behaviour issues with some of them.
I'm also off work now with Scone belly. Bit like Delhi belly but worse. Waiting to see the doc. The toilets there could have been to blame, or the water bowser. Does anyone know how to take them to task ? The portaloos were meant to be serviced every day but weren't. No where to empty the toilet cassette ( despite paying 75 more than the campers to take the MH) so used their toilets some of the time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
We were at Scone on holiday didnt relise the rewind was on till we got there but unfotunatly we left on the Saturday, wondered why when i booked the site we could not get a longer stay. But the people we met on the Friday afternoon/night seemed a good bunch. The rain kept off for it i beleive should of seen the site a couple of days befor.

would of put an immage but not sure how to

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back