Revolut.....customer service!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Just installed the Revolut, all went well until the last supplied six number code, and it keeps rejecting, "sorry something is wrong, please try again"

After 10 attempts, each with a new code supplied by "R" I thought I best contact them, phone rings out, basically hang on or press star to leave call back number. So after hanging on I press star which cuts the line of.

Sent an email, about 2.00pm still waiting for a reply.

Not impressed.

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
There is another thread about poor (or lack of) customer service provided by Revolut. I have been fortunate in being able to set up my card, transfer between currencies and spending Euros in France using Revolut. I have two cards and, on balance, I consider the Revolut card better than WeSwap.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Just installed the Revolut, all went well until the last supplied six number code, and it keeps rejecting, "sorry something is wrong, please try again"

After 10 attempts, each with a new code supplied by "R" I thought I best contact them, phone rings out, basically hang on or press star to leave call back number. So after hanging on I press star which cuts the line of.

Sent an email, about 2.00pm still waiting for a reply.

Not impressed.

Silly question,if you are using computer have you got the number lock on . If you have maybe you need to take it off .but what do I know as not computer literate...Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
nomadic
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Hi Roy,

No, not using laptop, using phone.

Just had a response to my email , there was so much background noise, I could not hear what she was saying. They must have no acoustic panels between the call desks.

Anyway, she did manage to get me connected, and then it switched to Facebook, with aa different phone number......she could not help with that, so I've deleted the whole thing, and will try again when I have calmed down a bit, maybe text Monday!

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
I've never needed to contact them, my setup was smooth and I'm very pleased.
Isn't there a chat facility within the app on your phone?
Keep trying it will be worth it in the end!

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I only contact them through the app online chat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
I contacted them through the app when the machine froze and didn't pay out, service was fast and efficient, no complaints, even came back a little later to see if there was anything else they could do for me.

Excellent customer service IMHO.

OP
OP
nomadic
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Well success at last, completed yesterday with a trial top up and exchange.

Just done another larger one this morning and got 1.3045 better than the high street.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back