Revolut card ordering problem (1 Viewer)

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Decided to open a Revolut account ready for our foreign trip. Not a good experience so far. Couldn't get the link to download the app - entering my phone number and clicking 'download' gave no response whatsoever, success or failure. Apparently their systems were down for a couple of hours at the time - no status on the web site, it seems you have to look on Twitter or Facebook. I've since discovered I could have gone to Google Play to download. But wouldn't have been able to open the account anyway, with their systems down.

I got the account set up and credited the mandatory £10 before trying to order a card. £5 for delivery seems excessive, but anyway... got to the summary screen and it's changed my address to another house nearby. The address in my profile is still correct. Obviously I don't want my card sending to someone else.

I've been waiting for a response on the support part of the app for over an hour, and have posted in the community forum on the web site - no response yet.

I wondered if anyone else had this problem with the delivery address and what they did about it?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Patience...

If they have experienced internet problems they could have a back log of queries on their live text helpline.

Expectations these days are so high.

No reply to a question after waiting only an HOUR?

I have used the customer support twice and both times I have had my problems sorted out efficiently and with happiness but I did wait over a couple of hours to be called back. Remember when you had to wait for a letter from the postman for the answer to a question?

I am sure that, once you have got over your initial signing on hiccups, you will find Revolut really great... economic, efficient and very convenient.

(Plus you will be able to send me, or any other Revolut user, cash instantly with a couple of button presses on your smartphone.)

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
klaatu

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Yes, you're right, JJ. It's just been one of those days...

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
I tried earlier today to do a transfer, got a message saying failed please try later, which I did and all went OK.
Cheers
Ed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back