LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Jim, put my m/home in your reviews section, but can't find any way to input "average price" "recommended" or "rating" ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ken,

Sorry Ken, I know it is a bit woolly,

When an item is put up initially it is not really being reviewed it is being listed for review, thereafter when someone clicks on review this item, they can rate it and say how much they paid and what they think of it etc.

For this to work properly it would mean that I would have to list every motorhome so that it is there for people to review. This would be very time consuming so I have left is so you can upload the details of the Van yourself and then once its listed you can then review it.

If you look at the reviews I did of of the star spangled spanner and Stateside Tuning you will see that this is what I have done.

Hope this helps

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
OK Jim thanks, think I understand now. It was just that when you look at the review there are boxes for "average price" etc and I thought that was for me to input.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You can now review your own van, and if others have the same as you they will add their review to it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back