Reverse Monitor (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Just replaced the Lucas sat nav/reverse camera by a 7in Vision Monitor also fitted a 3 way switch on the dash to full it into reverse to anable me to switch on while moving forward what a difference

Bill:thumb::thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I am thinking about a rear view system for the motorhome as this is the first van that I have had with no view out of the back.:Smile:

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
hi Bill i've just had fitted the Kenwood dnx7240bt lovely bit of kit,if i had known i should have had the switch fitted as well...keep fingers crossed i may have hab door sorted apparantly Swift are replacing it under a good will jesture:ROFLMAO:Had the habitation check done last Sat,everything passed,great mechanic and only charged £80 if anyone wants his No he will even come to you....Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Monitor

hi Bill i've just had fitted the Kenwood dnx7240bt lovely bit of kit,if i had known i should have had the switch fitted as well...keep fingers crossed i may have hab door sorted apparantly Swift are replacing it under a good will jesture:ROFLMAO:Had the habitation check done last Sat,everything passed,great mechanic and only charged £80 if anyone wants his No he will even come to you....Dave

Dave The new door is fantastic soft touch closes it complete seal no draughs. Its simple if you want to fit a switch on the dash let me know if you want i will send a Diagram

Bill:thumb::thumb:

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
The one downside with my reversing camera when used as a rear view mirror is that it has a wide angle view and vehicles seem much further behind me than they really are.

This can lead to some real problems.

Nevertheless I find it really useful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wireman

Free Member
Dec 18, 2007
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
we have just been asked if we have a reversing camera fitted for insurance purposes (we have) and two insurers have refused to quote because we keep the van on the road not on a drive/storage.....its getting very silly.:Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back