Reverse clipboard Satnav holder for Ducato (1 Viewer)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Gellyneck, would it take two suckers, not including driver or passengers, ie sat nave and dash cam?
Actual sizes of ours is 200mm x 160mm x c2mm with the sucker base being 91mm dia. There are a number of options on e-bay, etc which may, or may not, be same?
So guess it depends on the size of you two suckers, eh your two suckers!:whistle::p

buchos

Free Member
Jul 1, 2017
Bangor, N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 640SE
Exp
I noticed the OP's pictures of the pre 2006 Ducato clipboard conversion have disappeared. Luckily I got a good study at them and carried out the conversion on mine last week, so below are a couple of pics for anyone interested and a HUGE thanks to 'Feltwell' for the idea :)

I9WlV4X.jpg

xzdmhnr.jpg

8vRGeS3.jpg

PS, a slight difference in mine was the addition of a piece of plastic at the bottom to better secure the screen and give a better viewing angle. Cheap Junsun Satnav with reverse camera used.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Feltwell
Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
I noticed the OP's pictures of the pre 2006 Ducato clipboard conversion have disappeared. Luckily I got a good study at them and carried out the conversion on mine last week, so below are a couple of pics for anyone interested and a HUGE thanks to 'Feltwell' for the idea :)

PS, a slight difference in mine was the addition of a piece of plastic at the bottom to better secure the screen and give a better viewing angle. Cheap Junsun Satnav with reverse camera used.

No bother, looks like a neat job! Pesky Photobucket have killed off their photo hosting service and hence my pictures disappeared - Grrrrr!

DSCN4076.JPG
DSCN4079.JPG
DSCN4077.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back