Free Member
Jan 30, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Neismann birscoff flair
Exp
On and of for many years now permantley
Does anyone know the make of the reverse camera on a 2005 flair. I presume the camera was on there from new. There is a pioneer radio sat nav there that does have an option for rear view. But doesn't seem to work. Is there a wire that needs plugging I. Somewhere.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I wish I was half as good as Michael thinks I am:LOL: I believe that some vans around that era had the Mobitronic system with a little CRT screen with a hood around it, ours has the sat nav option which comes up one the same screen as the reverse camera which I think is Waeco but I could be completely wrong.

As far as wires are concerned I have never investigated as ours has alway worked, ours has a switch on the dash to override the reverse switch so you can travel with the camera on if you want but if that is left on when you restart the camera doesn't come back on and it doesn't come on when you go into reverse unless you switch it off, does that make sense?

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Awayoflife

Awayoflife

Free Member
Jan 30, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Neismann birscoff flair
Exp
On and of for many years now permantley
Yes think so. Think the best thing I can do is just get a new revering cam with its own screen.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back