Reverse camera menu options? (1 Viewer)

F12NKR

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 660
Hi All, my first post on here so be gentle! We have a 2006 kontiki 660 which is fitted with what I think is the standard fitment reverse camera system, an obserview system. I managed to get it working, but when I hit the menu button the text is too low on the screen so I cannot see what the options are! I wondered if someone knew of or has any manuals that could help? Or, can someone maybe provide a list of the menu options. Thanks all.

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
Sorry, no, but I’m sure someone who can will be along in a bit.

Welcome anyway!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
F12NKR

F12NKR

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 660
Thanks guys, it does seem like there is limited information available on this , internet searching did not find anything either. Hopefully a fellow motorhomer will come up with something. Thanks all.

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Hi All, my first post on here so be gentle! We have a 2006 kontiki 660 which is fitted with what I think is the standard fitment reverse camera system, an obserview system. I managed to get it working, but when I hit the menu button the text is too low on the screen so I cannot see what the options are! I wondered if someone knew of or has any manuals that could help? Or, can someone maybe provide a list of the menu options. Thanks all.
Have you contacted the makers service department. Mine, in Germany, are excellent at answering queries

OP
OP
F12NKR

F12NKR

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 660
Have you contacted the makers service department. Mine, in Germany, are excellent at answering queries
Thanks, I think you're right, I will try them next.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back