Reverse camera cable connection for Fiat Ducato 2017 panel van? (1 Viewer)

KarlosM2C

Free Member
Nov 29, 2020
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato 2018
Exp
Hi all,

I have been searching on the internet and have read some threads on here, but am trying to get some more clarity. I am trying to wire in a reverse camera to my Fiat Ducato Euro 6 2017 panel van (Multijet 115). I have already connected the power cable for the light to the existing 12v light feed, but I am trying to confirm which is the 12v reverse cable coming from the front to the back so I can connect the camera power cable from the camera to it. Does anyone know which cable / colour this is? Through searching on the Fiat Forum someone else suggested it was a pale grey cable with a light green tracer. It would be helpful to get some more confirmation on this, if possible.

I know others have suggested feeding a wire from the front to the back, which I am happy to do as a last resort. On this point, can anyone advise how I would wire this in to the fuse box under the steering rack, e.g. would I use a piggy back fuse? I believe the reverse light fuse on my van is F35 (19 seconds in: ) but in the picture I cannot see F35.

Many thanks.

Karl

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
I have a '61 Boxer and there is reversing camera cable behind the cab courtesy light......

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
This might help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Rear Camera Connection 2016.pdf
    680.1 KB · Views: 1,010

Talljohn

Free Member
Feb 20, 2020
Funster No
MH
Possl Roadstar Rev
Exp
It is a thick white blue cable that you access from the panel beside the drivers right leg. Loads of info on this on the Possl forum. German, but translates to English. Really useful site for Ducato owners

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back