Revenge of the Coach Drivers - DisneyLand Paris (1 Viewer)

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Just had an email from an ex work mate who still drives coaches and does a lots of visits to Disneyland Paris. And he asked me to ask on this forum the following questions!

1. Would iit be exceptable for him to park his tour bus in a french aire and use ehu,

2. Could he empty his Black & Grey waste tanks he understands
that this is not allowed as the signs say so but cant we live and let
live.

Thanks

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ask him if its ok to park Motorhomes in the coach parks at various sight seeing venues
I think the answers the same:thumb:
Geo

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Dont think this would go down very well and there would be quite a few Aires he wouldnt fit on. I did see a coach conversion camper on an Aire on the Siene once though.

Hookups on Aires are usually on the Bourne and for an hour only when they work. Most Aires dont have hookup anywhere else and if they do it never works unless your on a posh one that charges say 10 euros a night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Just had an email from an ex work mate who still drives coaches and does a lots of visits to Disneyland Paris. And he asked me to ask on this forum the following questions!
1. Would iit be exceptable for him to park his tour bus in a french aire and use ehu,
2. Could he empty his Black & Grey waste tanks he understands
that this is not allowed as the signs say so but cant we live and let
live. Thanks

Get a few of these magnetic stickers and who will know he is not driving an RV:Smile:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+Cowboy+...boy-stickers&gclid=CJCFxo-vvqcCFQod4QodeVsj_Q

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Ask him if its ok to park Motorhomes in the coach parks at various sight seeing venues
I think the answers the same:thumb:Geo
I think the coach driver could he be suggesting that RVs already park in coach bays.:Doh:

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I see the irony in the post.

Confused now.

Is it or isn't it allowed to park a MH overnight in DLP and use the facilities?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I see the irony in the post.

Confused now.

Is it or isn't it allowed to park a MH overnight in DLP and use the facilities?
It clearly states on my Passeport Annuel that overnight parking is allowed.
Also regarding the OP and EH,the only EH I know of is by the coach dump.I only know of that because I saw an Italian run a cable from the box,through the hedge and up to the parking. Cheeky beggar!!!
Maybe that's the EH your friend is referring to.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I think the coach driver could he be suggesting that RVs already park in coach bays.:Doh:
Rvs are often pointed to the coach park because they wont fit anywhere else. also built on coach chassis:winky:
Its you little buggers im worried about they wont let you near a coach park:cry:
even though a Eurovan wont fit the standard bays
as for you VWers youve no excuse,:Doh: pop it back in its bag and take it with you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Geo the RV"s I see parked up are usually at a filling station pump:ROFLMAO:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
disney parking

This allways comes round once a year the coach driver parking bit, the motorhome parking area have over 1000 spots for motorhome day and night and i have been there in the summer with over 700 motorhomes parked up and what a sit it is . :thumb:

OP
OP
Ant&Debs

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
This allways comes round once a year the coach driver parking bit, the motorhome parking area have over 1000 spots for motorhome day and night and i have been there in the summer with over 700 parked up and what a sit it is . :thumb:

Got it in one. There is a coach park and a block with showers/Toilets for the use of the Coach Drivers only. some motorhome users seem that just cause they are there they can ignore the rule, and in case on the electric steal power. and some put power cables out of the toilet windows and run them to there vans.

There is a coach toilet dump which is huge as it is built for coaches, then it would be as its coach dump. There is also 6 to 8 water stands once again on the coach park.

my mate has already started to get a petition going to get the toilet block locked and keys issued on production of Coach Vehicle Documents to drivers when they require to use them.

As they are feb up with Non Coach Driving persons using the showers, dumping their crap down the toilets and using the electric points.

Some motorhomers harp on out the freedom but it seems to me that once there is free water, waste disposal for free they are there like a rat down a pipe.

I dont wont to get in an argument just that if it says dont use the coach drivers toilets please dont. Simples:Smile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Don't want to get into an argument ?
my arse.

Isn't this something for Disney to decree upon rather than you ranting?

Just a thought.

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
What part of Disney give camping car owners permission to use the facilities do you not get? Its all on the sheet they give you at the entry gate.

You are ranting at people for doing what they have been told they can do. The facilities are NOT just for coach drivers. You have the wrong information I am afraid.

Is this just a case of you were not aware of these facts? If not I can understand why you would see it as an issue. However the facts are not as you believed them to be.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
and to give the pump a fighting chance owners are advised to

...........switch off the engine.. :winky:

I used to like you Jim, when you had an RV:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
There is merit in that suggestion I must admit.:ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have been twice Jim but it's not really for me. I go for the kids sake but I still think Alton Towers and Thorpe Park are better.

I don't actually fancy camping at DLP -after all those kids it's nice to stroll down to the child free hotel bar for a quiet (ish) drink.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Been once, I won a day trip, it was the week of the official opening, we flew from Gatwick to Orley then coach to resort. The park was in full swing but not too many people around. Great day out.
Must check what year that was when it opened.:thumb:
Edit: just checked, it was April 1992

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back