Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
Hi just wondered if anyone knew of a upholster in or around the Suffolk area and any ideas roughly on price for say two base cushions and two back cushions approx 5ft in length by 3 foot width

OP
OP
Jeff and terri

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
Ok thanks I'm still learning on here .. Pardon my inexperience :) still learning the tag thingy lol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
image.jpeg
@movan , think it's in the wrong part of the country, it was A1 Trimmers in Pontefract, it was a very good job but quite reasonably priced. They weren't on the Internet when we had ours done, but did have a lot of recommendations. , they were hundreds of pounds less than Regal and such like.

OP
OP
Jeff and terri

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
Thank you carol :) I will look into it maybe check prices along with maybe posting them out if it will be viable.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Another idea if it's just the seats your after, see if there are any car upholsteres in your area, there usually are tucked away, and see if the can so them for you. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you carol :) I will look into it maybe check prices along with maybe posting them out if it will be viable.
Also if the prices are so much better .. might be worth a week's holiday camping there if you up for it. It doesn't come out in the photos but Carol's upholstery is matched patternwise from one separate section to the next. I have seen upholstery jobs done where this hasn't been done and it looks awful. Also, they were very reliable and stuck to their promised timescale.

Good luck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back