Free Member
Apr 5, 2017
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
I am a newbie
Hi there I am a newbe here and this is my first post !!! Is anyone coming back from Portugal in the near future I dont fancy the drive back on my own If I could tag along with someone that would be great
AnnieB54

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Wish we could help Annie but we're stuck in the UK.
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
:welco:
Hi and welcome - we are already in Spain but leaving Altea in about 12 days time for Albarracin and then onto and over one of the mountain passes into France.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
:welco:
Hi and welcome - we are already in Spain but leaving Altea in about 12 days time for Albarracin and then onto and over one of the mountain passes into France.
Did the Somport pass in December,fantastic scenery.If you go that way it would be worth stopping at Canfranc Estation and having a look around at the building.Next time I go that way I'am going to do the Col du Portalet.
http://www.forbidden-places.net/urban-exploration-canfranc-railway-station#1

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi there I am a newbe here and this is my first post !!! Is anyone coming back from Portugal in the near future I dont fancy the drive back on my own If I could tag along with someone that would be great
AnnieB54
Hi.
Where are you? We will be leaving Santa Comba Dao/Tondela IP3 12/04/17 in the morning..'ish,going your way.
Tea Bag

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Sorry,i will have to withdraw the offer,the wife brought it to my attention,that not everybody drives a mo/ho as if they are on "Trip money" (She and i have burnt some diesel and skidded some miles(y) ) and sometimes it can become a white knuckle ride when jousting with a Mainland European Juggernaut jockey,who has not been notified i am "Coming through!"
Hope you get someone to run with you,stay well,stay lucky.
Tea Bag
PS. In Spain,they wanted me to go faster ? Signs used to come up
Moderate speed / Mod.......? Velocidad,i thought i was going fast(n).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back