Return from Spain if it's on red list (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2016
Blackwood Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
N&B Arto
Exp
Since 1986
If we return from Spain/France in our self sufficient motorhome and they have gone onto the red list. Is there a campsite facility for our 10 day quarantine or will we still have to go into an hotel.

Have been trying to ask this question to what should be relevant agencies but not getting very far.
Hope someone knows the answer or can point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Currently people arriving from red list countries within 10 days have to quarantine in a hotel

Red list travel ban countries​

If you have been in or through any of the countries listed below in the previous 10 days, you will be refused entry to the UK.

If you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK, you will be able to enter. You must quarantine in a government approved hotel for 10 days.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
May 7, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I understand that if you are returning from a Red List country requiring you to quarantine in an hotel then you can only do so by arriving at designated airports. You would not be able to return in a motorhome or car via a ferry or the tunnel.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I understand that if you are returning from a Red List country requiring you to quarantine in an hotel then you can only do so by arriving at designated airports. You would not be able to return in a motorhome or car via a ferry or the tunnel.
Awkward if you are over your 90 days.

a friend of ours and her dad drove from Portugal to Islay a couple of weeks ago

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back