LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Just had a good look at half a dozen weather forecast s and all predict heavy showers so we will not be having a Jacobs table as it seems pointless to have a lot of good food wasted SO we will just have a get together this afternoon starting at 3pm so bring you favourite tipple and seat to the reception point by the landy
Please spread the word around

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
A bit of a pain in the Black Hanger tonight with a load of Irish Pi-keys in there with their kids messing about on the dance floor. A big thank you to the security guys for keep them under control.
I made a point of thanking the security guys.

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Si Cranston absolutely brilliant as he always is great evening dancing forca couple of hours non stop, knackered now.
A nice surprise met some of our dancing friends from home that we didn't know we're coming but they are lightweights bailed out of our van at 12:45 worried about getting their cars out.
IMG_20180812_000426.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
A bit of a pain in the Black Hanger tonight with a load of Irish Pi-keys in their with their kids messing about on the dance floor. A big thank you to the security guys for keep them under control.
Oh dear more and more of this seems to happen last year at Malvern there was a good few of them about in the big hall.
We just left I do not want to be near them as it will only end up badly.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Any major gathering of people will attract that type of person and the bigger it gets the more they will try as they think its easy pickings . Hence the reason that Retro spend a fortune on a very professional security outfit - you may have notice a continual patrol 24hrs a day checking - I took our dog out at midnight and was challenged as I was near the boundary fence. The number of security people were increased this year to ensure any incursion was attended to speedily.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I was walking our dog at 2am this morning and was questioned by the security people.

John.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
@Silver-Fox where abouts are you parked Rich?
Might come over and say hello at bit later only just crawled out of bed. Legs still recovering from all the dancing.:)

We’re up against the fence behind you and a couple of vans to your left.

I was going to pop and see you the other day but I think you had company.

Might go and have another go at the rock and roll dance class. I don’t think I’m a natural :(

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Might go and have another go at the rock and roll dance class. I don’t think I’m a natural :(
Took me ages to get in time with the music and Lindy Hop took it to a whole new level.
A few years ago my daughter said it was all right dancing with me providing you kept Lenny time and ignored the music.:D
Even she says I'm quite good now and that's a real good comment as she is a natural.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Took me ages to get in time with the music and Lindy Hop took it to a whole new level.
A few years ago my daughter said it was all right dancing with me providing you kept Lenny time and ignored the music.:D
Even she says I'm quite good now and that's a real good comment as she is a natural.

I’ll have you over for some lessons :)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I’ve just found a Barclays debit card on the dog walk by the toilets, I’m sorry that I didn’t look at the name but I’ve handed it in to security.

John.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Another good day, Swing Commanders very good as always and yet another great set from the Revolutionaries not one of Britians top rock'n' roll band for no reason.
Legs & knees aching now after 4 days of dancing.

Last edited:

River gypsys

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ely
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
A fantastic weekend, thanks to all the marshalls and the security for keeping the peace, can't wait for next year

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Yep thanks all involved and those that put up with me :)

@Lenny HB ill pm you my home address re the loose women :)

Hope all got home or to their next destination ok

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Thanks to all concerned who helped make this another great rally. Nice to have a laugh and chat with other funsters. Some are dirty stop outs till 2pm mentioning names not, you know who have are. till the next time cheers.

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Me thinks time to dry out till the next time.its you lot brings out the worst in us innocent people.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back