LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
I am away at the moment will check when I get back next week. Are you sure it was january 6 not Feb 6 ??

It's worth pointing out that all our local bank branches have now shut so we only bank about once a month as it takes best part of half a day out of our lives.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Hi @Landy lover have you received both cheques for Newark and Newbury retrofest .if you could confirm thanks reg & angela.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Yes been away and just got back in time before the snow started . We are dead centre of the red warning in the west country and so far had about 6 inches . Difficult to tell as its drifting .still snowing and expected to. Carry on till 10 am tomorrow . Might get a chance to do an update tomorrow as I won't be going anywhere in this lot by choice.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Hi @Landy lover can you please let us know if you have recieved our cheque for £260 as it was sent almost two months ago now together with forms and pre-paid envelopes.
Thanks
S&D

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Hi @Landy lover can you please let us know if you have recieved our cheque for £260 as it was sent almost two months ago now together with forms and pre-paid envelopes.
Thanks
S&D

Actually not 2 months only one month as I did not put the booking thread on until 5th Feb ! But checking on it you are a year ahead as you made the cheque out for the 1st of January 2019 !!!! I will pop that in your envelope and post back to you if you can correct and post back with another 2 envelopes for your passes please. ( one for Newbury and one for Newark)

I think I have posted this before but to clarify we live in the country - all our local banks and post offices have now been closed permanently - we have to make an excursion into the local county town now to bank so only bank once a month unless we are forced to for other reasons as it takes half a day out of our lives every time .

Tickets are issued to me in bulk approx. 3 weeks prior to each show - I then fill them out and post off so you get them about 10 to 14 days before the show - the passes are to get into the actual show area - our club area is actually in the show area so you can fall out of your bed or chair and be in the show. Wrist bands are issued at the show.

Hope that helps and clarifies things

Last edited:

Frankiej

Free Member
Aug 24, 2017
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
26 years
Hi. Are there still places available for this? I have downloaded the form to fill in, and will probably email it back and send payment by bacs if that’s okay. Thanks

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
I have a max of 150 places each for both rallies ( Newark and Newbury) but could squeeze a bit more if necessary !!! SO keep booking

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Hello I don't know if this will work but want to join you at the Newbury Retrofestival, could you let have The necessary booking forms please as we would like to rally with the club, kind regards MA

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Hello I don't know if this will work but want to join you at the Newbury Retrofestival, could you let have The necessary booking forms please as we would like to rally with the club, kind regards MA

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp

As posted by Mexican Pete they are on the first post of this thread - any problems PM me

GraSue

Free Member
Apr 11, 2018
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2000
Hi, can you add us to your list for Newbury.
Will send the form and payment asap.
Thanks,
Graham & Sue.

River gypsys

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ely
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi landylover, we're away at the moment so can't print off the form but we definitely want to go , we won't be back til the beginning of May, can you fill it in for us , I can bank to bank transfer the money no problem
Thanks
Sue

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Hi landylover, we're away at the moment so can't print off the form but we definitely want to go , we won't be back til the beginning of May, can you fill it in for us , I can bank to bank transfer the money no problem
Thanks
Sue

PM sent

Jan 30, 2018
North Hamshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion Orion Pavo
Exp
under 1 year
Hi I sent the form some time ago and paid by bank transfer but haven't received any confirmation. Did it get through Ok?

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Hello Landry lover
With reference to the Retrofestival Newbury, having booked sometime ago could you tell us when to expect entry tickets passes etc
Kind regards Magsbaz

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Hi I sent the form some time ago and paid by bank transfer but haven't received any confirmation. Did it get through Ok?

Hello Landry lover
With reference to the Retrofestival Newbury, having booked sometime ago could you tell us when to expect entry tickets passes etc
Kind regards Magsbaz

Yes both booked in - Passes for Retrofestivals are always sent out a month before so lookout in July for your passes - passes get you into the showground - wristbands are issued on arrival by the club marshals

Look forward to seeing you there

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Thank you very much indeed really looking forward to Retrofestival again and rallying with the club.
Kind regards Magsbaz

Apr 6, 2018
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Fiat Bessecar 495
Exp
Newbie since Feb 2018
Hi Landy lover,
just wanted to thank you and the rest of the marshalls for the organisation of this. It was the first time we had done anything like this (being total newbies to the whole motorhome thing) and we had a fantastic weekend. We had family with us so didn't really get to mix and meet anyone, but it was great to know help was there if we needed it.
Thank you all again.
xxx

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
Really want to come to this as we had such a great time last year but our lives are a bit up in the air at the moment. Is there a latest booking date or have we already missed it? Thanks
Nikki

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Really want to come to this as we had such a great time last year but our lives are a bit up in the air at the moment. Is there a latest booking date or have we already missed it? Thanks
Nikki

Hi Nikki - still room - still time I will close the bookings about 2 weeks before otherwise I run out of time to get the passes out for you. Keep in touch

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back