LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thanks for clearing it up,it looks like a good mix of things day and night.
You will be in the company of Funsters & RVOC members too :xThumb: As mentioned before the rally camping area is in the main showground so right next to all the action which is a real bonus whereas the General Camping is a bit of a walk away.

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Hi, put our names down to attend but can you confirm that dogs are allowed ? also is it like the VW rallies we go to where you can take your dog over too the Marque with you ! look and sound fab btw !! cheers, Tom

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Hi, put our names down to attend but can you confirm that dogs are allowed ? also is it like the VW rallies we go to where you can take your dog over too the Marque with you ! look and sound fab btw !! cheers, Tom

Yes dogs allowed and welcome - usual rules apply - plenty of areas to walk them as well

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Sounds good - shortly - probably over Christmas I will be posting the forms to book up the events ( Newbury and Newark shows - we have plenty of space and all pitches will be EHU this year so keep an eye out for new information appearing on the forum

As above I will put the forms on line over the Xmas so look out for them they will give all the information of how to pay etc then I will send out the Passes a few weeks before the event.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU BOOK THROUGH THE RETROFESTIVAL WEB SITE YOU WILL PAY MORE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK WITH THE CLUBS

Nov 28, 2017
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 years
Did you manage to put the forms on over crimbo, as I seem to be having a senior moment, and can't find it.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Ah had too many unexpected visitors and subsequently too many full glasses that I had to empty to save waste !! They are nearly sorted just got to proof read properly - last year made a few foobars !!

Nov 28, 2017
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 years
Totally understand. Easy to miss with a G&T in one hand and a glass of Vino collapso in the other. Happy new year.

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Hi, Can you put me (Sue) and Richard on list please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Fantastic...is the form to book the camping and entrance? And does it come to our e mail addresses?
Your booking will cover camping & entry to Retro - the RVOC & Fun camping area is adjoining the main festival area as some of the RVs form part of the display. In previous years @Landy lover has loaded the form on the forums for those interested to post or email with payment by cheque or bank transfer but can't confirm if it will be the same this year. We normally help out on the Retro threads so will alert all those who have expressed an interest once the form is available. Hope that helps.

Sep 19, 2017
Funster No
Totally.. Thank you so much. Im not very clever at finding things on here its new to me, just afraid I'll miss it...xx

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Totally.. Thank you so much. Im not very clever at finding things on here its new to me, just afraid I'll miss it...xx
Don't worry we all miss things as this forum is a busy one & posts are easily "lost" amongst all the other comments & info. If you click on "Watch Thread" higher up this page (opposite page numbers) you will get alerted each time there is a comment added which helps.

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Landy Lover, hi just confirming we have put in the post today application form for the retro festival Newbury to be sure to be sure we have sent it recorded delivery please keep us up to date, if you get this message, we are very new to this site, need a guided tour lol, hopefully we've got there please let us know when you have received application kind regards Magsbaz.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Landy Lover, hi just confirming we have put in the post today application form for the retro festival Newbury to be sure to be sure we have sent it recorded delivery please keep us up to date, if you get this message, we are very new to this site, need a guided tour lol, hopefully we've got there please let us know when you have received application kind regards Magsbaz.

will do

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back