Retrofest Newbury 2021 13th - 15th August (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2021
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
carthago e line 64xl
Exp
evening all.
We filled in the application form and paid but we have not heard anything should we have done or do we need to do anything else.
Thanks John

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
evening all.
We filled in the application form and paid but we have not heard anything should we have done or do we need to do anything else.
Thanks John

Hi John.

I am guessing that you didn't use the link at the beginning of this thread ( see my post #30 ) and you booked and paid with Retrofest, as we have not had an application from you.

If you book with Retrofest you will be in general camping ( outside of, and on the other side of the showground ) and not with your fellow Funsters.

If you are above 7.5 Meters you have to email Retro ( as asked to on the Retro booking form ) their team will direct you to me and I will ask you ( as I did ) to use the link on the first page of this thread.

If you compare Like for like ticket prices between the general camping and our discounted club price ( that we have negotiated with Retro ) our club price is £80 less.

You have to book with us to get the QR code so that you can be scanned into the Rally area

Hope this makes sense

Adi & Cassie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
carthago e line 64xl
Exp
Evening Adi.
We followed the link at the top of this thread with eventree and paid £155 plus paypal if this helps look forward to any help you can give us .
Thanks John

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Evening Adi.
We followed the link at the top of this thread with eventree and paid £155 plus paypal if this helps look forward to any help you can give us .
Thanks John
Hi John.

You have a PM

Many thanks
Adi

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Updated list, thats 67 vehicles now :cool:

Adi & Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi can we be added to the list have confirmation of last years booking
Thanks John & Mag
Hi John.

You are already on the list that I put on the first page of this thread on the 14th of April (y) (y)

Looking forward to see you there.

Adi & Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
If anyone doesn't know where the list is, it is the very first post on the first page of this thread directly below the booking link (y)(y)

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Bump

Updated list now 70 vehicles.....

Adi & Cassie

Jan 30, 2018
North Hamshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion Orion Pavo
Exp
under 1 year
Hi

I completed the Eventree application on the 25th of May submitted the form and made the payment. I don't see my name on the list so checked Eventree to see the application is "in progress". But the money has gone from my Paypal account. When I click Submit again it takes me to Paypal and asks for payment again. Does this application need some form of authorisation from someone?

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi

I completed the Eventree application on the 25th of May submitted the form and made the payment. I don't see my name on the list so checked Eventree to see the application is "in progress". But the money has gone from my Paypal account. When I click Submit again it takes me to Paypal and asks for payment again. Does this application need some form of authorisation from someone?
Hi David.

Could you let me know your email address so that I have Eventree look into it.

Many thanks
Adi

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
What is the price for the event?
Ta

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
What is the price for the event?
Ta
Hi.

The price is £155 + PP fees, this price covers 4 nights, free entry for 2 adults to the show, free electric, and you are in the show ground with your fellow funsters.

The equivalent ticket in general camping ( which has a 7.5 meter length limit ) will cost £240.

Regards
Adi & Cassie

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Hi adi4 , I know they don't send out the entry passes until a few weeks before the show & you issue the show entry bands once we are there.
The question is will it be much of a problem getting in without the passes as we are away from the 17th July and will not be returning home before the show.

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi adi4 , I know they don't send out the entry passes until a few weeks before the show & you issue the show entry bands once we are there.
The question is will it be much of a problem getting in without the passes as we are away from the 17th July and will not be returning home before the show.

Hi Lenny.

Passes are different this year as they are electronic, everyone will receive an Email which will have a QR code and gate pass in it, these will be sent out few weeks before the event.

In the ideal world you print the QR code and pass when you receive the Email, but for those who do not own a printer, you can show the email containing the QR code to the gate staff, on your mobile device, phone, ipad, Tablet, Laptop etc.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Hi Lenny.

Passes are different this year as they are electronic, everyone will receive an Email wich will have a QR code and gate pass in it.

In the ideal world you print the QR code and pass when you receive the Email, but for those who do not own a printer, you can show the email containing the QR code to the gate staff, on your mobile device, phone, ipad, Tablet, Laptop etc.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie
Brillant much easier thanks.

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi Lenny.

Passes are different this year as they are electronic, everyone will receive an Email which will have a QR code and gate pass in it, these will be sent out few weeks before the event.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

Just to remind everyone, passes are different this year as they are electronic, everyone will receive an Email which will have a QR code and gate pass in it, these will be sent out few weeks before the event.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

Sarah

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Chichester, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
7 years
Hi, How can I add an additional adult admission to the festival? Everything else still the same but my sister would like to join us. x

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi, How can I add an additional adult admission to the festival? Everything else still the same but my sister would like to join us. x

Hi Sarah.

I will add a note to your application and all you have to do is pay for your sister when you arrive.

Many thanks
Adi & Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
List updated.

Nearly 90 vehicles now (y)(y)

Adi & Cassie

Lou Dixon

Free Member
Feb 15, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Berstner
Exp
Hi
I am a newbie as a subscriber and have just booked through eventree for the Newbury Retro Festival via your link.
When am i likely to get the QR code and who do i get it from?
Also i can't see my name on the list as going.
Sorry if these questions have been asked before
Lou

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Booked and arriving Friday am

Join us or log in to post a reply.