Retrofest Newbury 2021 13th - 15th August (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi
I am a newbie as a subscriber and have just booked through eventree for the Newbury Retro Festival via your link.
When am i likely to get the QR code and who do i get it from?
Also i can't see my name on the list as going.
Sorry if these questions have been asked before
Lou

Just to remind everyone, passes are different this year as they are electronic, everyone will receive an Email which will have a QR code and gate pass in it, these will be sent out few weeks before the event.

In the ideal world you print the QR code and pass when you receive the Email, but for those who do not own a printer, you can show the email containing the QR code to the gate staff, on your mobile device, phone, ipad, Tablet, Laptop etc.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

(y) (y)

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Booked, paid for all shows, as some are full,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Updated list .......now 100 vehicles......:cool::cool:

Adi & Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Just to let everybody know the booking for this event will be closing at midnight on the 31st July.

So if you have not booked to come to this awesome event your time is running out (y) ;).

Adi & Cassie

Feb 2, 2019
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726
Exp
Since 2019
We really fancy this festival but we will have the grandchildren with us (ages 9 & 13). Is it predominantly an adults festival or is there plenty to keep the kids entertained? Appreciate if anyone could advise.

Sarah

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Chichester, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
7 years
Probably an obvious question but if you would like to be parked next to a friend would you need to arrive together? I am expecting this to be the case but just wondered if it is possible to save a pitch/space.

Feb 2, 2019
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726
Exp
Since 2019
Just to let everybody know the booking for this event will be closing at midnight on the 31st July.

So if you have not booked to come to this awesome event your time is running out (y) ;).

Adi & Cassie
Hi Adi

I have PM’d you

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Probably an obvious question but if you would like to be parked next to a friend would you need to arrive together? I am expecting this to be the case but just wondered if it is possible to save a pitch/space.

Because of the logistics of the event ( close to 100 vehicles turning up on Thursday alone ) we don't usually have time to breathe lol.

If you turn up together you can park together, you could even meet at Chievely services and then arrive together, once in the showground there isn't the room to wait for other people to arrive ( if you are a couple of vehicles apart that is not usually a problem tho ).

I hope that all makes sense.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

Sarah

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Chichester, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline B690
Exp
7 years
Because of the logistics of the event ( close to 100 vehicles turning up on Thursday alone ) we don't usually have time to breathe lol.

If you turn up together you can park together, you could even meet at Chievely services and then arrive together, once in the showground there isn't the room to wait for other people to arrive ( if you are a couple of vehicles apart that is not usually a problem tho ).

I hope that all makes sense.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie
Thank you for that information. That is what I would have expected but thought I would check.

Apr 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
abcabcabc
Does anyone know of any issues booking tickets?

Keep getting an error, I've made sure I've filled out everything on the form.

1626956405548.png

Apr 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
abcabcabc
Update:

I've found the issue, it mucks up when I want to add extra people in. If I just want 2 it works fine. Does anyone have a way to get in contact with the owners of the website? I've logged a support ticket but it says it could take 5 days for a reply :rolleyes:

1626960972822.png

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi, please don't contact Eventree direct as we are only borrowing the software so they won't know anything about this event, Adi and I are dealing with a specific person there to try and resolve the issues a small number of people are experiencing.

Please bear with us and we will get things sorted :)

Thanks

Cassie and Adi (Adi4)

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Right, the multiple ticket thing should now be resolved!

Thanks

Cassie and Adi

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Have put thread on chat tickets for sale booked with funsters £60
Am at Stratford now if interested

Please can you tell me what relevance this has to Retrofest Newbury?

Adi

Apr 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
abcabcabc
adi4 Thank you for fixing the booking form ::bigsmile: All booked in now, cant wait to go :giggle:

Out of interest do you know what is the latest you can arrive on a Thursday? Thank you

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
adi4 Thank you for fixing the booking form ::bigsmile: All booked in now, cant wait to go :giggle:

Out of interest do you know what is the latest you can arrive on a Thursday? Thank you

No problem.

Gate is open from 8am till 6 pm.

TBH that is a long enough time to be on duty for waiting for people to arrive lol ;);).

We will also be providing an event mobile number sooner to the time, so people can contact us if there are any traffic problems etc (y)

Regards

Adi & Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Probably worried over nothing, but not yet received tickets or code.

Passes are different this year as they are electronic, everyone will receive an Email which will have a QR code and gate pass in it, these will be sent out shortly after booking closes at the end of this month.

In the ideal world you print the QR code and pass when you receive the Email, but for those who do not own a printer, you can show the email containing the QR code to the gate staff, on your mobile device, phone, ipad, Tablet, Laptop etc.

Many thanks

Adi & Cassie

Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
MH
2004 Auto sleeper Rienza
Exp
6 years
Hi All & Cassie
When will you be sending out the entrance pass and QR code so I know when to expect it, in case it goes into my junk email.

Looking forward to Retro. Been a long time

Sue

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Hi All & Cassie
When will you be sending out the entrance pass and QR code so I know when to expect it, in case it goes into my junk email.

Looking forward to Retro. Been a long time

Sue
these will be sent out shortly after booking closes at the end of this month.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back