PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I've been wanting to get cruise control fitted for quite some time.

I contacted Dave but he's a busy man and it was some time before he could accommodate me. That and getting leave to do it during the week (not open Saturdays) was proving a challenge, so a few emails and a telephone conversation just yesterday afternoon and I've got it booked in for 0800hrs on Monday. They've rejigged the entire day to fit me in, so I think I'm very lucky indeed and brilliant customer service so far.

I'm on the West Welsh coastline at the moment and will be leaving Fishguard before all the traffic gets crazy early Monday morning and be camped on their doorstep by 0730hrs.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

https://www.automotive-control.co.uk/

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
There's a good reason why he's such a busy man. He did ours on our previous van. An excellent job. Every trip after that I thought about how grateful I was to him for doing it. (y)

P.S. while the work is being done make a day of it and visit Blists Hill nearby (ask Jackie about it)

Wyn

OP
OP
PP Bear

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Everyone has to wait for excellence, I just couldn't fit it into my duties.

It was only a mad moment and an aching right knee, that drove me to look online for somewhere local while I was in Wales and heading to Dorchester to collect my brother for the Dorset Steam Fair on Monday, and that's how I found them.

What's the story Jackie :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Everyone has to wait for excellence, I just couldn't fit it into my duties.

It was only a mad moment and an aching right knee, that drove me to look online for somewhere local while I was in Wales and heading to Dorchester to collect my brother for the Dorset Steam Fair on Monday, and that's how I found them.

What's the story Jackie :)
Ah! I understand now. I read your post to mean that it was booked in with Dave - evidently not. Sorry. (Jackie is Dave's wife and sorts out the administration side)

Wyn

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
so, how did it go?has it been reliable? does it look as it was installed by the manufacturer or is it totally different? what was the price?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back