Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
It seems to me you make the rules up as you go along but I would draw your attention to my signature. ;)
Sorry pal, not my rules. Part of Forum Rule 1 states.....
Spelling and grammar pedants are never nice, correcting other members spelling or grammar is strictly forbidden. Members should report any post they see that breaks the rules
You probably missed them. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

greygit

Free Member
Aug 11, 2009
Forest of Dean, Glos, France and Spain
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I was pretty obvious to me he was deliberately misspelling Gloucestershire in humor and I replied as such but you it cant resist having a go at me can you...grow up.....that was in humor as well. ;)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I was pretty obvious to me he was deliberately misspelling Gloucestershire in humor and I replied as such but you it cant resist having a go at me can you...grow up.....that was in humor as well. ;)
You don't seem to understand. You cant 'hide' personal insults with a smiley, nor a 'disclaimer'.
You made a common mistake with the spelling 'pull up'. The normal practice on this forum, in such cases, is to simply admit the mistake, and apologise. I had occasion to to the very same yesterday following a misguided comment I made. It's called civility, and understanding your fellow correspondents. :)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Now boy`s and girl`s............. this is a fun site...:(

Lets get back to the original post and pull munchie to bit`s... and take the *iss out of him for breaking a window..;):D

greygit

Free Member
Aug 11, 2009
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As I'm dyslexic do seriously think I would criticize (spelt that wrong auto correct fixed it) someone for spelling mistakes. If I did offend the poster, which I don't think I did, then by all means I apologize.

But I still think you are being petty.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
As I'm dyslexic do seriously think I would criticize (spelt that wrong auto correct fixed it) someone for spelling mistakes. If I did offend the poster, which I don't think I did, then by all means I apologize.

:):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thank you for your consideration.

PS You can insult me as much as you want by PM. That's allowed.

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Now boy`s and girl`s............. this is a fun site...:(

Lets get back to the original post and pull munchie to bit`s... and take the *iss out of him for breaking a window..;):D

Oi!!!

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time

I seemed to have caused abit of a kafuffle , by deliberately misspelling thingee! I wasn't offended by the spelling pullup, in fact I expected it.
So! to all in sundry, a thousand apologies, may all your Camels have a thousand babies!

(AND!!! you are not supposed to start a sentence with So! or AND!):crying:

I knew that, innet:notworthy2:

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Dangerous things these lawnmowers :-

Attack Of The Killer Lawnmowers

bullet.jpg
Never mind gun control. According to a minatory report by surgeons from the Mayo Clinic, it's not just gangsters and rabid survivalists who have the wherewithal to shoot you dead, but also your trusty lawnmower. A standard 25-inch power blade operating at full speed can, they say, propel a piece of lawn debris with "three times the muzzle energy of a .357 magnum pistol, which can fire a bullet through the engine block of an automobile."

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Dangerous things these lawnmowers :-

Attack Of The Killer Lawnmowers

bullet.jpg
Never mind gun control. According to a minatory report by surgeons from the Mayo Clinic, it's not just gangsters and rabid survivalists who have the wherewithal to shoot you dead, but also your trusty lawnmower. A standard 25-inch power blade operating at full speed can, they say, propel a piece of lawn debris with "three times the muzzle energy of a .357 magnum pistol, which can fire a bullet through the engine block of an automobile."
Yea, but you would look a bit daft walking into a bank with your ATCO running, carrying a bag of stones, and saying HANDS UP, I HAVE A LAWNMOWER...........AND IT'S LOADED!!

greygit

Free Member
Aug 11, 2009
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I seemed to have caused abit of a kafuffle , by deliberately misspelling thingee! I wasn't offended by the spelling pullup, in fact I expected it.
So! to all in sundry, a thousand apologies, may all your Camels have a thousand babies!

(AND!!! you are not supposed to start a sentence with So! or AND!):crying:

I knew that, innet:notworthy2:

I didn't think you would be offended, I think a certain person should change his avatar to a wooden spoon.

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
If there is any doubt over the cleanliness of Ken's hands I will adopt the local practice and shake him by the wrist, not his hand.

J

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Listen!!!!! I have had these hands for 67 years and they have never caused a problem!!!! Err except when mum caught me.............err never mind!!!!

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
If there is any doubt over the cleanliness of Ken's hands I will adopt the local practice and shake him by the wrist, not his hand.

J
Yes but his wrists have been down toilets when he is cleaning them

Reactions: GJH

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You don`t have to shake nuffink...

Just nod at him and he will go shuffling off with "Bog Brush" in one hand and "Mop" in tother... he is harmless... (y)

He is all Phtt and Oi`s.... ;):D

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back