Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
my carver fanmaster went up the creek a week or so ago :cry:After scanning adverts for a replacement I thought I'd have a look myself (35 years ago was electronics engineer and thought I'd forgotten everything I learned....but no... found a faulty transistor ordered one £2-00 from e-bay just fitted it Bingo working:thumb::ROFLMAO: Now I deserve a drink (smug Git)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
what's that then ?

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well done, 35 years ago you might remember a spares distributor called Willow Vale Electronics, I started that way back in the 60's

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Well done, 35 years ago you might remember a spares distributor called Willow Vale Electronics, I started that way back in the 60's

Peter

Rings a Bell, not sure if I used them back then. I used to go to Johny Birketts in Lincoln. He had a fantastic emporium of everything electronics.. Also used maplin back when they were primarily an electronics components supplier. I seem to remember a couple of other companies one in Tring but can't remember the name and I think another called Greenweld or Green something...

Happy days ::bigsmile:

Been a long time since I did any electronics. I gave up after have a small tv and video repair company. It got to the stage where everything went surface mount on one board and it was always more expensive to replace the board than to buy a new tv/video machine....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back