Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Wrote to the Manager of Marquis at Lee Mill Plymouth ref the incorrect spare tyre fitted to my vehicle. Had a letter back a few days ago stating that as a gesture of good will, they will replace it free of charge :Smile: Hows that for a result!:thumb:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Spaek as i find as well, we have had good service from Marquis, from preston down to southampton, for the teething problems we have had , all been sorted,we will buy from them again when we need to.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Spaek as i find as well, we have had good service from Marquis, from preston down to southampton, for the teething problems we have had , all been sorted,we will buy from them again when we need to.

Wrote to the Manager of Marquis at Lee Mill Plymouth ref the incorrect spare tyre fitted to my vehicle. Had a letter back a few days ago stating that as a gesture of good will, they will replace it free of charge :Smile: Hows that for a result!:thumb:

Hi Guys, please take a minute to leave a review of marquis in our Link Removed Section. Thanks:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Our van came from Marquis at Preston and they were very helpful. I would go to them again. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back