Respray (1 Viewer)

AdgeRas

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
I know it is a random thought, and I know that normally most Motorhomes are 'white' but does any one have any experience of having had a Motorhome resprayed a different colour, and does it 'devalue' the MH at all if it is resprayed a 'sensible' all over one colour OTHER than white?:RollEyes:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Have a look at american RVs, there are some really nice designs and colour schemes (as well as some bloody awful ideas as well:Doh:).

The classiest ive seen was silver and dark metalic grey with silver and gold graphics.

Looked superb :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I know it is a random thought, and I know that normally most Motorhomes are 'white' but does any one have any experience of having had a Motorhome resprayed a different colour, and does it 'devalue' the MH at all if it is resprayed a 'sensible' all over one colour OTHER than white?:RollEyes:

New paintwork always arouses suspicions as to why was it done, apart from being expensive to do.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

penny

Free Member
Aug 18, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi we had to have our 1990 hymer534 resprayed as previous owner had gone mad with aluminium paint; we tried to match the original cream/off white colour but could not do the stripes so she does not look original outside, it makes no difference to how brilliant the motorhome is to liveand travel in.
penny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back