Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Over the winter I intend to install Resesed lighting low level probably 12 volt has anyone got recommendations on any make

OP
OP
Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Not sure I understand? Where do you intend to install it?
Low level about 6in from floor I noticed it in a 2015 caravan model thought it a good idea

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Not being an electrician but i would suggest you use LED and use the type that are suitable for bathrooms which have glass cover over the lamp to avoid contact or water ingress and i am sure 240v is not the way to go so 12v it needs to be ,good luck. fitted correctly should look great.

OP
OP
Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Not being an electrician but i would suggest you use LED and use the type that are suitable for bathrooms which have glass cover over the lamp to avoid contact or water ingress and i am sure 240v is not the way to go so 12v it needs to be ,good luck. fitted correctly should look great.
Totally agree I was looking at the bathroom setups at b&q spoiled for choice all come with 12 volt packs of 6 will go down that avenue
Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
That's them fitted pack of 6 led low voltage got them from b&q they have a huge choice to pick from various sizes I opted for 15 mm round installed them 4in from floor If you decide to install them remember to buy extra cable as they come with pre installed lengths which is ok for what they are intended for (pelmet lighting under kitchen units ) what a diffrence they make

OP
OP
Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Free Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lanarkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie