REQ:Internal blinds for ducato rear windows (1 Viewer)

tornados

Free Member
Jun 10, 2010
Funster No
Hi

I am trying to find some kind of blind suitable for the rear windows of a Fiat Ducato van (Swift Mondial) (1998). I have had the windows tinted but at night would prefer to use a blind (roller type?) and discard the curtains currently in use. All suggestions welcomed.
Thanks

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I tried to do similar with my Autosleeper Symphony also built on the Ducato/Boxer. I found some on ebay from a caravan, the size was perfect but there wasn't the space between the door frame above the windows and the rear wall of the washroom for the case that the blinds retract into. In the end I bought some silver screen material and binding tape and suckers and made my own internal silver screens for the back windows.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I also tried fitting blinds to rear windows on a Renault master, came to the same answer as paulmold made my own and fitted with suckers, worked for the 2 years we had the van.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

tornados

Free Member
Jun 10, 2010
Funster No
Thanks for the feed back. I will certainly consider this idea. I have recently ordered internal blinds for the front cab (again to make the curtains redundant). I havent alot of room for storing the blinds when on the move so will still be seeking some suitbale blinds for the rear door windows. I thought I had seen some blinds that fitted in a frame but these may have been integral to the windows fitted.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun