Free Member
Jan 16, 2013
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Cathargo m liner
Exp
2 years
We are looking to add a toilet tank to our Carthargo M liner does anyone have any contacts for a company who can help.

Many Thanks Huddersfield 123

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi
Great idea----I have been looking at this----CAK tanks comes to mind first-----there are others---look at marine toilets---and RV places--If you go this route, factor in a macerator, you won't regret it, there are not so many ground level dumps, a macerator allows you to dump almost anywhere very easily/cleanly.
You would ideally plumb the grey tank through the macerator to flush it with 'clean' water.
Go for the biggest tank you can fit in----don't factor in the gross weight of a full tank in your GVW---you won't ever/ often DRIVE with it full, if you are a bit of a DIYer you could do it yourself.

Nigel & Pamala

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
I looked at doing it but decided it was too expensive and complicated so opted for a spare cassette instead, think I've only had to use it a couple of times though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi
We do have a spare cassette, but after using a black tank for several years I believe that the cost of changing from cassette would be well worth it-----------personally I think that fitting cassette loos in mid to large motorhomes is just a cheap bodge--------OTOH a lot of EURO vans would not have enough room to fit a worth-while tank:(--In this case there wouldn't be such an advantage
Nigel

Reactions: JJ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back