replacement windows and rear lights (1 Viewer)

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
:Blush::Blush:hi guys,:Smile: been busy for a while,we had a brill time in spain for five weeks,but had a problem,for some reason our perspex windows,three of them, cracked:Eeek: when we were out,there are no signs of attempted break in,but gas alarm was ringing when we got back:whatthe:could have it have been that i sprayed the van before i went out with repellant:Doh::Doh:,anyway we need to replace them and rear light on the motorbike rack:cry:as husband just caught a wall:Doh: any advice would be great,we bought the hobby in germany,thanks guys.joanie::Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Joanie, is it the three windows that are all the same size and next to each other? Most European vans use the same perspex windows so with a bit of luck you will not have to go to Hobby for them, but I do not know if they are an exclusive size to Hobby. I do know that its those three windows that give it an exclusive look. I really like the Hobbys. Hope you get it sorted. ::bigsmile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
O'Leary Motorhomes do windows (and all manner of other useful bits & bobs)

Might be worth a look :Smile:

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
joanie

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
thanks to jim and lindsy

hi guys thanks for the advice,i have sent email to o'leary about the lights, the window that are cracked are one of the three windows,one of the two,and the small kitchen window,would you let me know how to get through to hobby in case i can only get them there?thanks again,ive got more help from you today than any website,:thumb:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
joanie

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
sorry

:Doh:sorry lindy-c i called you lindsy,:Doh::Blush: