Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
Hi All,
Question if i may, we have a Chausson with single beds and we are finding the stock mattress (s) too hard, has anyone ordered replacement and found them to be very good, they all seem a lot of money, I don't mind spending the money if i am going to get a good nights sleep but like anyone don't want to waste it.
If you have any recommendations then please let me know.

Many thanks in advance

Mark

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Tempur, the only way. We were lucky as our fixed bed takes a standard 5ft mattress. :)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
There is a company on the A 27 Chichester bypass in West Sussex that makes mattresses to order.
Sorry can't remember there name, if Googles doesn't bring it up I'm gong by here in he next day or two I'll try and remember look out for them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Instead of replacing the mattress have a look at toppers instead, a lot cheaper and have removable and washable covers and will protect the mattresses so when you eventually sell the MH the original ones will look like new!

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Instead of replacing the mattress have a look at toppers instead, a lot cheaper and have removable and washable covers and will protect the mattresses so when you eventually sell the MH the original ones will look like new!
And if you use memory foam toppers they're brilliant.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Custom sized beds gets my vote also, good quality mattress reasonable price and very quick delivery.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back