Replacement blanking cap for removed TV antenna (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2021
North Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 999M
Exp
Super Newbie
Looking for a new one of these.. this look a little broken. Can't find it anywhere... Can you assist?
Rapido 999m

Alternatively, I could do with fitting 5 cables from a MiMo antenna through this hole, but no idea how to make it water proof. I can find suitable things for 2 cables, but not 5!

IMG_2161.jpeg

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
OP
OP
T
Sep 10, 2021
North Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 999M
Exp
Super Newbie
Great ideas.. but will fitting 5 cables through one of these boxes look a little daft? Or can I put multiple cables through one gland and then add sealant to ensure it's waterproof?

At least doing it this way means I don't need to drill another hole, when there's a perfectly good one already there!

OP
OP
T
Sep 10, 2021
North Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 999M
Exp
Super Newbie
Try searching Peba glands…. they come in different sizes with varying cable entry grommets, depending on size.
Now these look perfect. I didn't know you could get multiple hole glands! Looks like these will allow me to feed the cables through with the connectors attached and then compress down nicely.

Combined with the roof entry box you pointed me to yesterday, I think I might have a workable and tidy solution.

OP
OP
T
Sep 10, 2021
North Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 999M
Exp
Super Newbie
Now these look perfect. I didn't know you could get multiple hole glands! Looks like these will allow me to feed the cables through with the connectors attached and then compress down nicely.

Combined with the roof entry box you pointed me to yesterday, I think I might have a workable and tidy solution.
Even better. 2 hole glands - 4mm-8mm... means I can put the cable through with the connector on (7.4mm) and then tighten it up on the 4mm cable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back