Renewal time (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2016
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
Just had my quote from AIB, seems a bit steep this year at over £400 (do we not gate a discount from them anymore)? Also no no claims discount?
I'm back in the uk on Monday so I'll ring them and see what can be done, hate having to do the whole comparison malarkey each year. Clean licence, never had a claim apart from glass in 40 odd years driving, PVC valued at 35k

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
I'm back in the uk on Monday so I'll ring them and see what can be done, hate having to do the whole comparison malarkey each year. Clean licence, never had a claim apart from glass in 40 odd years driving, PVC valued at 35k

They don't care - they just want as much money out of you as possible. It's up to you to convince them to change their minds.
It's the way of the modern world unfortunately:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Just had my quote from AIB, seems a bit steep this year at over £400 (do we not gate a discount from them anymore)? Also no no claims discount?

Our AIB quote was a bit lower than last year (?) so we have gone with them again as I get fed up with the time it all takes.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Just changed mine.
Phoned AIB for a quote, they came in at £299.
That’s covered by Liverpool Victoria with full European and UK with home start breakdown and legal help.
Only six months in Europe, but that’s more than enough for us, and £75 excess on glass.
They came in £22 below comfort, so I gave them a go.
Not a big saving I agree but every it helps.
There was a slight error on the policy when I read through it, corrected instantly.
Happy so far.
Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back