RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We have got a Cadac but the weather is getting too cold and wet to use it. We have been thinking of getting either a Remoska or the cheaper Bravoska. Which ones the best to get? :thumb:and are they worth it.

Richard...

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have never heard a bad thing said about them apart from be careful not to burn yourself handling the lid while cooking.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have got a Cadac but the weather is getting too cold and wet to use it. We have been thinking of getting either a Remoska or the cheaper Bravoska. Which ones the best to get? :thumb:and are they worth it.

Richard...

Not used the Bravoska. We use, (well Sian uses:Smile:) the Remoska regularly, it is an excellent bit of kit and very versatile. It comes highly recommended from me. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Been using the Romoska for a few years now, would not be without as it's very versatile.:thumb::thumb:

Don

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Excuse my ignorance but could someone explain what are Remoska & Bravoska as I don't have a clue :Sad:

Keith and Debs

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
In Our RV
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
3 Years
We use the Remoska very versatile amazing bit of kit.

Keith and Debs

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, we bought a Remoska rather than the Bravoska as it uses less power. We got the medium one for the m/home and it's great, everything from chops, a piece of belly pork to leg of lamb. We like to use CL sites often without hook up and we've ran the Remoska off a 1k Kippor gennie along with the tele+Sky box with no problems. We liked it so much we got the "Grand" for the Static. ::bigsmile:

2escapees

Deleted User
Remoksa, the best thing to come out of the Czech Republic.
Great buy from Lakeland!!!!

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
In the demo they cook a chicken roast how long would that take?

They also did a full English breakfast, again how long?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Grande Remoksa for comming up 5 yrs no probs:thumb:
chickin cookin aboutin same as ovenish>:)I'M A POET & DON'T KNOWIT:ROFLMAO:
Terry

OP
OP
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
To follow up on our original post, we got a big Remoska and it is now an essental bit of kit on our travels. As we have no oven in our van we needed something other than the gas hob and Cadac.

The Remoska now means that we can eat good food even if the weather is crap. Would not be without it now>:), a bit expensive though:Angry:

Richard...

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
To follow up on our original post, we got a big Remoska and it is now an essental bit of kit on our travels. As we have no oven in our van we needed something other than the gas hob and Cadac.

The Remoska now means that we can eat good food even if the weather is crap. Would not be without it now>:), a bit expensive though:Angry:

Richard...

hi richard,
i have just ordered the same one. grande ramoska.
everyone seems to have a favorable word for them so i thought we'd give it a whirl.
you are right in saying they're expensive but we will also use it at home as well as the m/h so we will get value for money.
still cant see how you get a whole chicken in a pan 3 1/2" deep though?.

john.

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Hit it with a big hammer and break it's breastbone.

On second thoughts, don't. It brings back too painful memories ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Our lass uses the Remoska at home as well and says just hit the chicken with a rolling pin untill the lit fits.

Just hope I dont get hit with it (again):Smile:

Richard...

S

Stueysheep

Deleted User
can you get these to run from 12v supplies? Or would it flatten the battery?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
can you get these to run from 12v supplies? Or would it flatten the battery?

the standard one will pull about 39ah and the grande will pull about 53ah from an invertor. unless you have multiple batteries it aint worth it.:Eeek:

john.

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
We bought our Remoska 4 months ago and agree it is a very versatile piece of equipment. I cooked our individual mince pies in it and it DOES operate like a conventional oven! Even Bob is becoming a dab hand at using it especially as it does croissants perfectly at breakfast.:ROFLMAO:
Di

deepstar

Free Member
Dec 27, 2007
lancashire
Funster No
MH
autocruise
Exp
30+
remoska

Remoksa, the best thing to come out of the Czech Republic.
Great buy from Lakeland!!!!

great cooker easy to use and clean hardly ever use ower main cooker it great for even making scones
deepstar & mary

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi richard,
i have just ordered the same one. grande ramoska.
everyone seems to have a favorable word for them so i thought we'd give it a whirl.
you are right in saying they're expensive but we will also use it at home as well as the m/h so we will get value for money.
still cant see how you get a whole chicken in a pan 3 1/2" deep though?.

john.

hi,
remoska arrived this morning, shirl just cooked our first meal, chicken and roast spuds.:thumb:
spuds are a little anemic but cooked right through, chicken done to perfection.
a 1.7kg bird in a little over 1 hr.:thumb:
excellent bit of kit.
i can see many tasty meals coming out of this when out and about.
well recommended. A1+

john

2escapees

Deleted User
If you have a Remoska you might be interested in a recipe book that I have just bought from Amazon.co.uk just do a search for Remoska under books and you should find it. It has lots of good ideas.

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Was going to send away for one and then found that Lakeland had a shop in Glasgow, so went in and bought one. The big one that is.

S

singlebloke68

Deleted User
Remoska

I managed a 3kg chicken at the weekend. 20 mins plus 20 mins a pound and all that.

There's a website worth viewing dedicated to the pan with cookbook and recipes etc

Link Removed

470W is nowt... cheap to run.

S

singlebloke68

Deleted User

Richard...

A remoska uses 470W and bravoska about 1250w, nearly three times as much electricity, and more likely to blow your power supply if you've anything else running, like the fridge! remoska will save you money in no time on running costs... not cheap to buy tho, but money back in long run.
:RollEyes:

lisab

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
Romsley, Worcs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

Richard...

Have just bought a cheaper then Remoska - Intellichef haven't used in van yet but was in recommendation on Caravan Club mag.

Makro or ebay are the cheapest

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back