Remis on autosleeper Cotswold (1 Viewer)

Sep 20, 2014
Luton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
8 years
A bit of help required please
I have a Cotswold which has had Remis cab blinds fitted the ones that draw from side to side and meet in the middle of the windscreen.My query is that I'm about to have a new windscreen fitted tomorrow does having these blinds interfere with the fitting of the screen (. Auto glass are not totally sure of what I'm on about re cab blinds )
So thought some one else may have had same thing done
Many thanks in anticipation

Oct 27, 2013
Portglenone, Northern Ireland.
Funster No
MH
Elddis Magnum185GT
Exp
Since July 2012
Had a new screen fitted by Auto Glass about a year ago. Our van is an Autotrail Apache Fiat X250 base like yours with Remis blinds. No problem with the blinds, just make sure they re-stick the scuttle trim down on the new windscreen. They didn't on mine & everything in engine bay(including fuses :eek:) was getting soaked when it rained, from water coming down the screen & getting behind the trim. Had to do a temp. fix with electrical tape but OK now. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Had it done on our previous camper with Remis blinds fitted and apart from them taking longer to do it so they didn't mark the blind casings it didn't make any difference.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back