Reluctant absentee (1 Viewer)

David C

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
Funster No
I made a big big mistake this Summer and sold my Talisman Autosleeper. For the last 8 weeks I have been combing the adverts for a replacement. Its only now that I appreciate how valuable to me it was. If anybody comes across one for sale please put them in touch - david.c.c@btinternet.com
Having spent recent years taking advantage of Ryanair give away tickets to Andalusia in the area of Vera I would be happy to pass on information about nice spots in the area.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I made a big big mistake this Summer and sold my Talisman Autosleeper. For the last 8 weeks I have been combing the adverts for a replacement. Its only now that I appreciate how valuable to me it was. If anybody comes across one for sale please put them in touch - david.c.c@btinternet.com
Having spent recent years taking advantage of Ryanair give away tickets to Andalusia in the area of Vera I would be happy to pass on information about nice spots in the area.

Hi David

Hope you find a good mh for youreself. Its not a good idea to post your home Email Address though. Its an open forum and even though the funsters here are good eggs theres always a nutter or two.

Allow people to PM you through the forum.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi David C the trouble at the moment all the m/h dealers are in very short supply of good used m/h. if you take a look in the 3 m's magazine you see all the main dealers are screeming out for used m/h (It might be worth you contacting Peter at John Cross Motorhomes you will find him very helpful and may be able to help source your m/h
good luck hope you will not be long without a m/h Tony

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Does it have to be the Talisman or will any of the other Autosleeper Monocoques do such as the Legend or the Executive or Amethyst? What age and price are you looking for?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back