Reliable VPN (1 Viewer)

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
I currently us LeVPN which is coming up for renewal at the end of the month, I have had problems in Spain with the connection breaking when downloading on iPlayer every 15/20 minutes or so, sometimes it’s not so bad but not really reliable.
I generally use WiFi for downloads and always in know establishments that provide a good signal.
Has anyone in Spain had any similar experience with LeVPN and corrected it?

A similar question to the above but has anyone in Spain used another provider to download in Spain that they can recommend that totally provides a totally reliable connection?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I used ExpressVPN in Spain with no issues at all. It was recommended by others. I just bought a one month subscription.
However i now have Norton VPN that comes with their internet security package. It is seamless here at home (except my avatar flag now is Dutch) but yet to be tested in Spain. Over a year, the Norton product for 5 devices is about £17 online from Ebay third party suppliers so cheaper than ExpressVPN for longer term.

Deleted User
Don't think any VPN's are totally reliable concerning UK TV, especially iplayer as they seem to catch up with the locations which mean re connecting..

VPN's do reduce download speeds so if using wifi connections that seem good the speed may be reduced.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Captain Pants

Free Member
Dec 19, 2019
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg PVC
Exp
Since 1982
I like ‘Surfshark’ one of the cheaper ones but no complaints, does what it says on the tin and easy to use. As you can see on my Avatar, I’m posting from Australia (in Cornwall).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back