Registering with the DVLA (1 Viewer)

Rocket

Free Member
Jul 27, 2021
Funster No
MH
Mc Lois Fusion 373
Hi we bought a Mc Lois Fusion 373 and have been waiting 6 weeks now to get it registered with the DVLA by the dealer, has any body else had problems with theirs? Thanks

Deleted User
Anything the DVLA have to do that is not computer generated is taking ages. Put a complaint into your MP, the more complaints received the more chance of something being done about it.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Hi we bought a Mc Lois Fusion 373 and have been waiting 6 weeks now to get it registered with the DVLA by the dealer, has any body else had problems with theirs? Thanks
Yep. Can take months. Dozens of old and recent posts on here about it.
Put 'DVLA' in the Search box (top right of this page).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
It seems the DVLA is the only organisation that hasn't adapted to the Coronavirus situation which they should have done by now.

Blooming Mum

Free Member
Jul 29, 2021
Funster No
MH
mcLouis fusion 373
We are waiting for our 373 to arrive. It is 4 weeks late. Is your 373 sitting with the dealer and you are unable to use it? # Are you pleased with the 373?

Jon B

Free Member
May 24, 2021
Darkest Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxstar 540
Exp
Since 2015
Took 5 weeks for ours to show on the site as registered - if you know the registration assigned by the dealer keep checking on the Gov DVLA site - hopefully it won't be too much longer wait for you

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
We have been waiting 5 weeks now. Told it could be next week (inshalla). Van sitting in the dealers prepared and ready to go as soon as it's registered.

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
My new Van arrived at the dealer on 20th July, the dealer has online access for vehicle registrations.

The V5C arrived this morning, 30th July.

They almost managed to get all the details correct, the Van is Silver but on the V5C it is recorded as Grey, don't know whether this error was dealer or DVLA generated. Metallic Silver or Metallic Grey, all the same to me.

Something which I found strange, DVLA are ahead of the game here, the vehicle date of 1st registration on the V5C is 02/08/2021, bearing in mind this is only 30th July.
I have never received a V5C after purchasing a new vehicle with a first registration date in the future.

Ally

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
My new Van arrived at the dealer on 20th July, the dealer has online access for vehicle registrations.

The V5C arrived this morning, 30th July.

They almost managed to get all the details correct, the Van is Silver but on the V5C it is recorded as Grey, don't know whether this error was dealer or DVLA generated. Metallic Silver or Metallic Grey, all the same to me.

Something which I found strange, DVLA are ahead of the game here, the vehicle date of 1st registration on the V5C is 02/08/2021, bearing in mind this is only 30th July.
I have never received a V5C after purchasing a new vehicle with a first registration date in the future.

Ally
Well done, good on your supplier.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back