• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Refillable Gas System (1 Viewer)

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
In all honesty 2nd hand old kit fetches good money far better to buy new cylinder from hamilton gas products filler from ebay new anywhere from £45 to £75 free postage as well

LadyBea

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Dumfries &Galloway
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 1994
In all honesty 2nd hand old kit fetches good money far better to buy new cylinder from hamilton gas products filler from ebay new anywhere from £45 to £75 free postage as well
Interested as to where you can buy a new refillable gas cylinder from for those prices please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Just bought mine from Gas it.
11kg new bottle to the latest standard, Rg67 including body mounted fill point, 75mm hole cutter, 1 M connecting pipe and propane adapter so i can use my own pigtail to the existing regulator £203 delivered next day. Order code GI-0021-W if the offer is still on.
They may have changed the offet but use the order code on gas it search.
Guaranteed for 10 years (standard) and easy to fit.
Now why buy second hand, no level gauge, short guarantee life and iffy connecting pipes for say £80 and expect loads of problems when the wife needs the cooker to cook your tea? You will be to blame, get no tea and pay out loads to get it sorted out.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Interested as to where you can buy a new refillable gas cylinder from for those prices please
I think he means the filler is £45 to £75, not the whole kit.

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
????????? No.
Most Morrisons and you can down load an app that tells you the nearest, best price and availability that day.
Less than half the price of calor and as easy as filling up your fuel tank.

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
I think he means the filler is £45 to £75, not the whole kit.
Yes that is what i meant - eg 6kg gaslow bottle is £128 delivered from hamilton 2nd hand bottle is probably best part of £80 quite a few years old and still needs collection factored into price

ES Cumbrian

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
I have a RV 11kg bottle which I was going to fit I bought it from a New Zealand guy last year he bought it new in Feb 2016 for £162. I have the certificate showing the retest date as Feb 2026 I live in the Lake District if anyone is interested in it. Looking for £100

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back