Refillable gas bottles - SURREY (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2020
Woking, Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 634
Exp
Since 2020
Hi, quite a newbie but interested in the possibility of having refillable bottles for European travel etc. Living near Woking Surrey, can anyone recommend a nearby supplier/fitter of such items. A company who can give me unbiased help in decisions would be great. Many thanks folks.....

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Have you considered an underslung tank? Would free up a locker and prob cost something similar on initial outlay?

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
We used these guys to fit our external BBQ point http://www.repairscaravan.co.uk/ - reasonable price, turned up on time (they come to you) and neat work. Might be worth giving them a call to see if they'd be able to advise on the different options.

But actually, apart from price, there isn't a great deal of difference between Gaslow and GasIt (we've had both). If weight is an issue then you could consider Alugas...but be prepared to pay extra. Refillable bottles are very easy to fit yourself - its just the same as connecting normal gas bottles. The most difficult bit is drilling the hole in the wall to fit the filler - if you have the tools and are competent at DIY then you should be fine. But you could also source the bottles yourself and just get a fitter to install the filler point for you if you wanted.

OP
OP
Mona Owner
Oct 2, 2020
Woking, Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 634
Exp
Since 2020
We used these guys to fit our external BBQ point http://www.repairscaravan.co.uk/ - reasonable price, turned up on time (they come to you) and neat work. Might be worth giving them a call to see if they'd be able to advise on the different options.
Thanks for all this info. Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back