red funnel ferries to isle of wight (1 Viewer)

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi all
just got back from the isle of wight, stayed at appuldurcombe holiday centre for 5 nights, took up red funnel ferries offer of ferry crossing and 5 nights camping for £104.00.. and cant wait to go back.. check out appuldurcome its a nice site rv's welcome with outdoor pool, bar cafe, shop,and entertainment every evening, something for everyone, the staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble..
regards
alan

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Alan

I thought that this offer was only for smaller vans up to 6mtrs. Did you book direct with them or via an agent?

Sonja

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
We took advantage of a similar offer quite a few times 3/4 years ago when we had our 27' Allegro and Peugeot tow-car, I think we paid about £80 for the ferry and 5 nights camping at the Orchards site near Newbridge, had to pay a bit extra because of the length, but still cheap as 5 nights camping with electric at that time was about £75!!

I think Wightlink do a similar deal, also the campsites themselves can offer a combined package of feery/camping.

Regards Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lloydie

Free Member
Jan 1, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
15 months
We did the same trip at Easter for 5 nights and stayed on the Waverley site at Cowes and can highly recommend it too. Had to pay an extra £8.00 because our van exceeded the height limit for the offer.

Sonja.

You pay an £8.00 surcharge for each meter over the 6mtr length that the offer is based on, there doesn't appear to be a maximum length limit.

Lloyd,

The Wild Ones

Free Member
Jan 4, 2009
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Fledgelings
Took the same deal, we booked earlier in the year through C&CC returned last saturday. We stayed at Waverley Park, East Cowes. Had a nice quiet break.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back