Red Dragon (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi to everybody at Motorhomefun,firstly thanks Jim for the name change the other half is now extreemly happy.
Have been on this site for a few months and found it a fabulous font of knowledge,as for the sarcasm,humour,taking the mik etc well thats really what makes it an all round Motorhomer's home from home.
I come from the Isle Of Man and am married to a Chinese women,hence the name!!:roflmto:can feel the jokes coming:Blush:
My wife had never experienced the joys of Motorhoming(not really seen in China)but now thinks its fantastic.
Look forward to some good banter!!:thumb:

Red Dragon.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

Not formerly Red Dragon Bus by any chance ?

Probably not, he was a member on here some while back, he owned a black coach conversion with a red dragon on the front ... haven't seen him in ages ..

Anyways, welcome to the forum.. my son Paul is soon to be married to a Chinese girl.. and what a lovely person she is.. so well mannered and polite .. good choice :thumb:

Not like my Scots wife at all ... :roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
as for the sarcasm,humour,taking the mik etc well thats really what makes it an all round Motorhomer's home from home.......:roflmto:I can feel the jokes coming:Blush::Doh::winky::winky:::bigsmile:

Look forward to some good banter!!:thumb: .....Would we..........Mmmmmmmm:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Red Dragon.

Hi and welcome to the Fun.......................Mel :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Red Dragon, and there was me thinking your name had something to do with Welsh Rugby::bigsmile: Glad you are enjoying the site :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back