Recover Your Stolen Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thought I'd remind Funsters about this superb deal that Eddie vanbitz has arranged for funsters. If you are thinking about getting a Tracker there is no Trackstar deal as good as this one:thumb:

"All excited, your off on your holidays. First stop the supermarket to stock up on bacon and beer. With a trolley full of shopping, you come out of the store and stand in shock. your motorhome has gone, stolen! Are you going to see your motorhome ever again? How are you going to get home? Holiday ruined, possessions lost, weeks or months of delay while your insurers haggle over how much they are going to pay you"

Motorhomes are rarely if ever stolen by joy riders, they are stolen to sell on or ship quickly out of the country. With a tracker fitted, your motorhome could be located in seconds, you could be putting your beer in the fridge in less that a couple of hours and continuing with your holiday

We seem to have had quite a discussion about Trackers of late which prompted me to shop around and see if I could get a deal for funsters. While some are happy to leave it to their insurers to sort out; the more I think about it the more the tracker appeals, this coupled with insurance deductions and I am definitely getting one fitted. So I set about finding a deal for Funsters..

It seems that any system worth having costs around £300 for fitting and the first years monitoring fee and no one would budge on that price.... except Eddie from VanBitz :thumb: who has agreed for a limited period only to supply and fit the award winning Trackstar to Funsters for just £249, this includes the fitting and the first years monitoring subscription. Check around like I did, this is a fantastic deal that won't be around for long and is strictly funsters only.

To get a system fitted at this fantastic price follow these simple instructions.
1.Pay a £50 Deposit using this link Trackstar DepositT

2. Fill in Broken Link Removed. You will then be contacted by VanBitz and a suitable fitting date agreed.

3. Travel to VanBitz, have the Trackstar professionally installed and pay the £199 balance on completion. You can even make it a mini break by staying on VanBitz award winning campsite.

Full details of the Trackstar system is on Eddies site Link Removed

Thanks Eddie, you're a star:thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
hi jim sounds very good im interested, whats the fees after the first year?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back